Take a peek at our weekly bulletins! Available here , you will be able to keep up on the happenings of the Parish, upcoming events, weekly liturgy, and requested Mass intentions. We are currently working towards editing and publishing new bulletins, and they should be available very soon. We sincerely apologize for the delay.
Parish Collection for the week ending: 9/06/20
Many Thanks for all of your generosity!
Number of Registered Households……1,724
For the week of June 21 for the Special Intentions of:
- Benjamin Kaczorowski Requested by: Daughter Grace
- Joseph Kaczorowski Requested by: Son Ronald
Due to the pandemic restrictions, this year’s Wedding of the Sea will be smaller.
- Mass will be at St. Nicholas of Tolentine Church at 12 noon
- The ceremonial wreath toss will be at the beach at St. James Place
- The festival is canceled
Thank you all who came to our annual Wedding of the Sea event! It was a beautiful success and God willing, we can’t wait to do it all again next year! God Bless you and your friends and family!
Pandemic Mass schedule
Our Lady Star of the Sea Church, 2651 Atlantic Avenue
Monday – Friday
7:00 AM English
5:15 PM English
Weds & Friday
7:00 PM Spanish
6:30 PM Spanish
8:00 AM English
4:15 PM English
7:00 PM Spanish
7:30 AM English
9:30 AM Spanish
12:00 PM English
2:30 PM Spanish
6:30 PM Vietnamese
St. Nicholas of Tolentine Church, 1409 Pacific Avenue
Sat 4 PM English
Sun 10:30 AM English
- Mass attendance is limited.
- Households may reserve a pew online or by calling the office
- Weekday Masses do not require a reservation
- Everyone aged 2 and older must wear a mask
- Bathrooms are not available
Reservations for weekend Masses may be made here. Have a blessed week!