The Finance Council assists the pastor in the administration of the goods of the parish, namely in three areas: finances, facilities, and personnel. The Finance Council is governed by norms issued by the Bishop of Camden. Each year, two parishioners are appointed to serve on the parish's Board of Trustees along with the bishop and the vicar general of the Diocese of Camden and the pastor. The trustees are ex officio members of the council. Other members are appointed by the pastor.
- Jim Persenda, MBA, Chair (term expires Sep 30, 2021)
- Anne Campbell (term expires Sep 30, 2021)
- Jo Ann Daly, ABR, RSPS, ACP, Trustee (term expires Sep 30, 2020)
- Lan Dang (term expires Sep 30, 2020)
- Christian J. Fisher, Esq. (term expires Sep 30, 2019)
- Walter Holguin (term expires Sep 30, 2021)
- Richard Negro (term expires Sep 30, 2019)