- Mass will be at St. Nicholas of Tolentine Church August 15 at 2pm
- Doors to the Church will be open at 1pm. no seating capacity restrictions or reservations.
- We will proceed with the Blessed Mother’s statue up St. James Place to the Boardwalk.
- The Bishop and Mayor Small will proceed to the ocean at New York avenue to toss the wreath.
- There will be not be a Festival afterwards.
Thank you all who came to our annual Wedding of the Sea event! It was a beautiful success and God willing, we can’t wait to do it all again next year! God Bless you and your friends and family!